Monday 19 December 2011

Dimi is at work

So after a long stay in unemployment Dimi has finally got a job. Byez pyjama lifestyle. You will be greatly missed though.

What makes you motivated to get out of bed in the morning and go to work??Because mines is a 11 hour shift on christmas eve and new years eve. It's as a shop assistant. I'm not digging it.

Apologies i can not credit this ^_^

I have not forgot my promise for upcoming post, they will be uploaded in due time.

In the meantime-and as i am writing this from the shop- i will just say that i havent forgot, and i'm in the middle of a special project (well for me at least) !

There are various things going through my head, mopst of them of a bittersweet feeling. There is a sense of melancholy in everything i do these days.... I cant say i dont like it, but i will get over it.

Though, i am grateful for the job, as it means money, and money means plans, it means San Diego i'll be there sooner than i thought!!!





1 comment:

  1. Does that mean you're feeling 'me'-like?

    ReplyDelete