Monday 3 October 2011

Guest Blogging

I recently was a guest blogger for constantinecallaghan.wordpress.com . The post talks about how as a media worker i viewed the respective field. The post is written in a semi-serious way as it was intended for a  serious blog, with a personal note of fun at the end- of course! 

To view the post click HERE

Two things i'd like to point out.

Since Constantine delayed about 2 weeks to publish it, i no longer work in the media. I resigned one week ago. I'm very happy for that! :) 
Unfortunately, Constantine also failed to upload the pic I chose for this post... But since that picture was vital for the understanding of the moral of the story - oh well, sort of - here is it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you "fun in the office" ! (when the cat is away, the mice will play) 

planking easily qualifies as "fun in the office"
How do you have fun in the office?

No comments:

Post a Comment